Note: Bluetooth tethering is subject to being included in your data package with your Network Operator.
On the device:
- Go to the Settings menu and select “Enable”
- Return to Settings menu and Select “More”
- Select “Tethering and Portable Hotspot”
- Select “Bluetooth tethering”, return to the previous screen and then return once more to settings window
- Select Bluetooth to make your device discoverable
- On your PC/Laptop, search for Bluetooth devices
- Select your device and connect to it
- Once your device is connected and the drivers are successfully installed, click on your device from the list of connected devices. Tethering is now complete.